AES has established direct relationships with over seventy (70) LED lighting manufacturers worldwide who can provide AES with over 6,000 UL approved LED products at the lowest possible prices. AES’s vendor relationships and sourcing process are as follows:
- AES looks for new lighting technologies around the world.
- AES identifies the market demand for specific LED products and locates manufacturers which produce them.
- We then vet the manufacturers based on criteria including product quality, cost and customer service to choose which to do business with.
- AES has visited the factories and met with the owners of its primary LED lighting vendors.
- AES has a testing lab at its Colorado Springs headquarters where we test products to verify wattage, light output, CRI values, quality of construction, proper labeling and packing of the LED lights produced by its vendors.
- All LED products are priced based on volume break points and shipping alternatives established with AES’s vendors.
- AES maintains continuous contact with its vendors to keep up with new product developments and pricing changes.